2.4G F-Series 501 4CH RC Micro Helicopter RTF
$49.99USD FREE SHIPPING
New release in 2011!! 2.4GHz 4 CH Full Direction Control!!
Brings much fun for both Adults and Kids! Outstanding hovering! 100% Ready-to-fly. Great toy for indoor entertainment! The 501 comes fully assembled and is ready to fly right out of the box after you charge the battery. This palm size helicopter have outstanding performance in hovering. 4 Channels for flying it, able to move in 6 Directions. This would be great for those who are new to R/C toys! Multiple helicopters can be flown at the same time without interference!
The Spektrum-like radios are 2.4 GHz DSM, instead of the usual 75 MHz currently in use. The transmitters use a plastic antenna, which contains a short antenna wire and folds down to the side, instead of a metal telescoping antenna.!
This helicopter can fly very smooth and stable, thanks for the coaxial structure. The body frame is made of durable plastics, it prevents the heli from breaking from crash. With good finishing, the whole body is just so cool! And you can see the spring on its rotor head, allows it to perform frog jump when it lands.!
Look at the antenna, you will know it is not an infrared one, it is 2.4GHz. This transmitter can act as the charger for the heli, it needs 6 AA batteries to function. (Batteries are not included in the package).
- With gyro. Simple to control and very easy to fly. Good for beginner.
- Fully assembled ready to fly
- The entire helicopter frame is made of alloy
- Balance bar with metal ends
- High Capacity Integral Lithium Polymer Battery with self-protection technology
- Powered by 2 motors plus 2 servo motors
- 2.4Ghz wireless remote control technology
- Come with some spare parts as gift.
- 1 x RC Helicopter
- 1 x USB Charger
- 2 x Main Rotor Blade
- 1 x English Instruction manual
- Length: 225mm
- Width: 40mm
- Main Rotor Diameter: 180mm
- Battery Type: 180mAh 3.7V Lithium Polymer Battery
- Transmitter Batteries: 6 x AA Batteries (not included)
- Frequency:2.4Ghz wireless technology
- Control Specification: Steering / Ascend / Descend / Forward / Backward / Left / Right / Light
BUY IT NOW FOR $49.99USD