Hisky HFP80 is a multifunctional main control board, the integrated 2.4GHz FHSS Receiver, electronic variable control of the main engine / rear engine and three-axis gyroscope, CCPM swashplate actuators directly through the exposed linear servo stressed light weight, maintenance is simple and easy installation, etc. In addition, Advanced Flybarless design, reduces the resistance of the rotor head, and that is important in the precise control of the three-axis gyro, the stability of the airplane fuselage is significantly improved, and used the CCPM swash plate of the flybarless main rotor head design, CCPM servo-control, main / tail brushless Motor.Rotor accepts Fixed-pitch design, the right to drive by 6mm Coreless motor, thereby producing faster and more powerful steering response.
• The smallest -4 channel paddle lots of RC helicopter
• Built-in Gyroscope America, built two servos
• The environmental performance lithium batteries
• 4-channel, Flies up / down, forward / backward, turning left / right / roll 360 degrees, 360 degrees accurate positioning.
Type: Super Mini CCPM
Flight environment: Indoor / Outdoor
Main rotor diameter: 204mm
Tail rotor diameter: 36mm
Flying weight: 35g
Flight time: 5-6 minutes
• 1 * Hisky HFP80 FBL70 helicopter
• 1 * 3.7 Li battery
• 1 * Charger
• 1 * Manual
• 1 * Spare part set
Buy it now!
$97 USD free shipping
Strongly Recommended Product